If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” – Albert Einstein
Broad Research Areas
- Political Economy of Africa
- Gender Analysis
- Human Rights
- Governance and Public Policy
- “Exploring Poverty in South Sudan through the lens of Multidimensional Poverty Approach” published by Journal of Conflict Management & Sustainable Development (2022). Available here
- “EDUCATION OF PURPOSE: LEARNING PATHWAYS IN THE 21ST CENTURY” published on Academia (2020). Available here
- “Aid can either lead to Growth and Development in the Developing Countries or it can be an Instrument used by Developed Countries as a Foreign Policy Tool: Specific Cases from Africa” published on Academia (2019). Available here
- “Water Crisis on the Nile: Why Egypt Needs to Wake Up” published on Academia (2020). Available here
- “World Report” Chapter contribution on South Sudan, published by Human Rights Watch (2022). Available here.
- “South Sudan in Transition: Governance as an Exit Strategy?” presented at the British Institute in Eastern Africa’s international Graduate Conference, Nairobi, Kenya (Nov. 2022). Available here.
- “Assessing the Impact of Governance on Development: Insights from Rwanda, 1994-2020” submitted and approved by the Institute of Diplomacy and international Studies, University of Nairobi (Dec. 2021).
- “Factors Affecting Employment in the Public Universities of Kenya: A case of Technical University of Kenya” submitted and approved by the Kenya Institute of Management (Nov. 2016).
Nyayang: A Novel (2018), Upcoming
Other Published Writings
- “Flipping the Narrative: Let refugees be economic contributors” published by the New Humanitarian (2023)
- “With government, education and advocacy, South Sudan can end child marriage” an award-winning development essay submitted to and published by the World Bank (2020).